BOOKKEEPINGTimely, efficient bookkeeping services are available for businesses of all sizes. Computerized accounts are prepared, saved and presented for client review on a quarterly, monthly, and/or annual basis. We also offer budgeting and forecasting support. We maintain all major accounting programs including QuickBooks and PeachTree.
PAYROLL SERVICESFor many years we have provided small businesses with complete payroll service. Services include: Set up and maintenance of all records, time card tabulations, withholdings of tax and benefit contributions, Federal and State tax filings, issuance of checks and preparation of all Employer Quarterly Reports (941 & UCT-6) and Annual Employer Reports (W-2's, 944, 940 & 1099)
FINANCIAL STATEMENTSFinancial Statement preparation for small business clients is a long-standing service of this firm. Our Firm provides Interim Financial Statements or Compilation, Review and Audit Financial Statements. Depending on the client's needs whether it be monthly, quarterly and/or year-end, balance sheet and detailed operating statements can be prepared and analyzed on a timely basis. The state-of-the-art accounting software used in our office can provide helpful comparisons and calculations for effective and practical business analysis.
ORGANIZATION OF YOUR BUSINESSOur Firm can help you organize your business in different ways. We can also provide you with a complete orientation on all the forms and information that you will need in order to start a new business. The following are some of the items we can provide assistance with:
• Filling out the proper forms with the Department of State.
• Employer Identification Number (EIN)
• Sales Taxes NumberS-Corporation ClassificationCorporate Book
• Workers Compensation Application
INDIVIDUALSAnyone can file a tax return. But a professional can make sure you’re getting back everything you’re owed. Accounting Firm CPA offers tax services in many areas. Our staff of highly trained accountants has had experience in many different industries. Most of the tax returns that we can prepare for you are listed below:
• 1040 Income Tax Preparation with all Schedules
• E-filing for Individual Clients
• Deceased Taxpayer Returns
• Small Business Schedule C Preparation
• Partnership Tax Returns
• Non-for Profit Tax Return
• County Tangible Tax Returns (when required)
• State returns for all 50 States
• Florida DR601C Intangible Tax Returns
• Tax Planning
• Personal Financial Statements
BUSINESS TAX RETURNSSmall business tax return preparation and filing instructions is a core service offered to our clients. Whether your company is a C corporation, S Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Partnership or Sole Proprietor a properly prepared tax return can be filed to minimize the tax owed. Over the years, our firm specialized in small business. Federal and State tax returns have been prepared for both industries, service and manufacturing.
IRS REPRESENTATIONWe will represent you in all aspects concerning the IRS. One of our CPA's will meet with the IRS on your behalf to help you work your way through an audit or other issues with the IRS on your taxing entity.
• Accounting Firm CPA associates
• Expedite the audit process with expert direction and guidance
• Accurately determine the specific focus of the tax inquiry
• Assist in compiling needed data or documentation
• Represent clients with the presentation of documentation and data to the IRS